Monday, May 27, 2013

Well Hello Everyone!

Hello friends! Welcome to It's an Adventure! If you are reading this you clearly love to read. (Unless, of course, you stumbled across this blog on accident and didn't actually mean to read a bunch of silly things about books.) That is what this is all about, friends! If you love books half as much as I do, you're in the right place! I love to read, and my favorites are Harry Potter and Hunger Games. The current book I am reading is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, for the third time! What an adventure! Thank you, friends! Have a nice day! (Yeah, I overdo exclamation points a lot.... That's too bad....)

2 comments:

  1. Those are good ones. I am going to re-read Hunger Games this summer. I can't wait!

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your blog! Please include some of your original writings as well. What are some of your other good books you've read? Any recomendations?

    ReplyDelete