Sunday, September 1, 2013

Books Everyone Should Read

Hey guys! Was looking through my comments, realized that someone asked me to give some recommendations. Well, here are the books everyone should read. Hope you enjoy them! (And, if you've already read them, well done. You have good taste in literature.)
Harry Potter: I mean, seriously? This is the basis of all fiction literature. It's so realistic and... ugh. Enough said. Just read it.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: So good, so funny, so beautiful, always. I love these books! They're so addictive. You will love them. (After these, you can also read the Heroes of Olympus series. It's kind of like a continuation of the Percy Jackson stories.)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Just perfect and beautiful. The fabulousness of old books. Read it. You will love it.
And hey, if you want to see what I think of other books, I am on a dandy little website called Goodreads. If you don't have an account on Goodreads you should, it is perfect for any bookworm. So basically, what I am saying is, go ahead and follow my reviews.
http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/9977792-elizabeth-day

No comments:

Post a Comment