Thursday, September 11, 2014

Just Checking In :)

Hello guys, it's nice to see you again! You see I'm really excited because why? My page on Facebook (which you can like at https://www.facebook.com/itsanadventur) is as of right now two likes away from one hundred! Thank you thank you thank you in immense amounts to all of you! So for those of you new to my blog welcome and we're glad you fandomeers have joined us :)
So guess what? My English teacher at the beginning of this school year that we wouldn't be doing a ton of reading in the class.... Do you know what that means?! I don't think I have required books this year! I think I'm free! I got a new teacher but as far as I can tell that still stands! I'm freeee!
Well anyway as far as things going on in the fandoms in recent time, October seventh the new book for the Heroes of Olympus series, The Blood of Olympus, is being released! And then I will finally be able to read the whole series! (I just couldn't keep going when I found out not all the books were out in the series yet.) And shortly after that, the Mockingjay Part One movie comes out! Many people thought that Mockingjay was the worst book in the series, and maybe it was but I'm not totally sure. It really moved because that whole book pretty much was a lot about how unconditional love is. I thought it was really awesome after looking back on it.
And I thought I might as well look it up, because as far as Harry Potter goes, I didn't know when the Fantastic Beasts movie was coming out. Well thank you to my dear friend Google for helping me find this information. It tells me the eighteenth of November of 2016. Wait, what? That's a long time! Well for all you Potterheads out there I guess we have a while to wait :) But another fun date that I will be waiting for: September the first, 2016. Do you know what that is? That is the day that the epilogue of Deathly Hallows, "Nineteen Years Later", takes place. I can't wait for that day! 2016 is also the fifteenth anniversary of Philosopher's Stone, November the twentieth to be specific. 2016 will be a big year for the Potterheads!
Goodbye everyone! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment