Thursday, August 29, 2013

Good Reading Memories

These are basically the best book memories I remember. They're about the two favorites, Harry Potter and Hunger Games. (Although, guys, I must say, Percy Jackson-- and this is not quite a popular idea, but-- Percy Jackson is better than Hunger Games. Ahh!)
This one is the best, the Harry Potter one. I used to read Harry Potter every night during the middle of the night. Who needed sleep? I could survive on about five hours. Looking back on it, I just think, Those were the good old days.
My second memory is me reading the Hunger Games for the first time. Now any of you who have read Hunger Games will remember this experience. I would come home from school, do my homework, take a shower, and read Hunger Games. I would only do the homework due the next day. My friend was reading the Hunger Games at the same time as me, but she was a book behind me when she did this. We would text each other while we read about what was going on in her book and how much she loved the books. I would just sit there and stroke my hair and read Hunger Games. Maybe this is only a good memory for me, but that's enough, isn't it?
Hope you guys liked these bookreading memories, they're good to think about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment