Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Great Advice from Hermione and Ginny

(Spoilers for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
So this is in the last chapter of Half-Blood Prince. This is something Ginny tells Harry after he breaks up with her.
"I never really gave up on you. Not really. I always hoped.... Hermione told me to get on with life, maybe go out with some other people, relax a bit around you, because I never used to be able to talk if you were in the room, remember? And she thought you might take a bit more notice if I was a bit more-- myself."
Maybe this is stupid of me to say. Maybe you have heard it a million times before, but always be yourself. People will like you that way. Trust me, it works for me, and it also works for our friend Luna. Sometimes especially since you guys are fandomeers you might feel like:
 
 
But guys, you should never fee like that! In fact my sister met one of her best friends because she said something about Harry Potter and then her friend said "Harry Potter? I love Harry Potter!" and now they are best bros!
So always be yourself, people will like you better, Harry liked Ginny that way :)


No comments:

Post a Comment