Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Am Horrible

Hey guys so I've been back from my trip for about five days now. Hello! It's been too long! I am kind of losing my mind this summer so hopefully I will do absolutely nothing but post for you guys :)
But so this is something I was planning on writing about but I didn't. How could I not?! I am absolutely terrible for forgetting to tell you guys that on May 27th, 2014 I have been writing "It's an Adventure!" for an entire year! That's amazing! I feel like that is a pretty big day for us, fandomeers. Thanks for all of you guys for reading me! You guys make me so happy :)
Sadly, though, I have been letting fandomeers down in multiple ways. Tonight my friend reminded me that he left the copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire that he was going to borrow at my house. But it was my fault. And he hasn't even read it yet! It's okay, I'll get it to him some other time. So to celebrate this occasion I will show you guys some crossover memes and edits that are on the Harry Potter Facebook page I manage which you can like here.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment