Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Happy Two Years!!!

Guys, the day has come! "It's an Adventure!" has been a thing for two years! For those of you who have been with me since at least last year you'll remember that I forgot our first year last year and I ended up doing a super late post in July or something.... I'll be honest, I forgot about today too, until I looked at my fridge and there was a piece of paper saying what day it was and I flipped and I knew I had to post.
My dearest fandomeers, I am super happy for this day! We have grown a lot in the past year. I've gotten a lot more followers and you're all so supportive! You have no idea, I love you to the moon and back a million times! I'm planning on expanding a lot in this next year too. Right now I'm trying to get more followers and get more people to join our fandomeer family!
Confession: I don't have a smart phone. Which was fine until my precious camera broke. So this summer when I get a new phone, the blog is expanding more, to YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter and me writing and posting for you guys will get a million times easier!
You see, I kind of have this vision for the blog. Another confession, that I feel like I've kind of told you guys before: I've been writing various works for a few years now and once I (whenever this happens) start working on getting published I kind of want to use the blog to help promote that, and me, and my various other stuff I'm working on. (I do a little bit of music writing too.) But it reminds me of the words of my hero, Walt Disney: "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing-- that it was all started by a mouse."
Of course, in this case I mean by a dead-end literature blog that really wasn't awesome in the beginning. In these two years I have grown as a person and as a writer. Thank you for all being here with me!
Love ya, mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment