Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Movies!

Firstly: Catching Fire, of course! Who hasn't been waiting for this movie for eternity? Well, I was a little bit afraid. I hear there was a new director...? And the first trailer wasn't too fantastic. But oh my gosh! I love this one! It made me excited again!
http://movies.yahoo.com/video/hunger-games-catching-fire-trailer-211105191.html
And now, secondly: The Sea of Monsters. I know what half of you diehard Percy Jackson fans just thought: that the first movie was a disaster, it was nothing like the book and you can't believe they thought they could just make a sequel. But honestly? I had hope for this, for many reasons. (By the way, Percy Jackson fans, you can't deny the fact that Annabeth's blond hair intrigued you.) Well, I saw the trailer, and while I was watching it, I was thinking it could be good or bad. But it looks like in general they're sticking to the story! Check it out.
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/percy-jackson-sea-of-monsters/trailers/

No comments:

Post a Comment