Friday, November 22, 2013

Catching Fire!!!

That's right cuties! The Catching Fire movie has officially come! Last we saw Seneca is locked in a room with rather deadly berries, Katniss is in big trouble with the Capitol, and President Snow wants to do something about it.... Unless you saw it already and if you tell me anything I will be very upset!
So to celebrate I thought that I would give you guys five reasons the Hunger Games is super great!
1. Oh man those adorable Capitol people. And you might be taking that the wrong way but don't worry let me explain myself. The Capitol people are so oblivious that what they're doing is wrong. You gotta love Katniss's prep team. And how much Effie actually does love Katniss and Peeta..... Ugh. It hurts a little. Like Katniss said herself, "It's more complicated than that. I know them. They're not evil or cruel. They're not even smart. Hurting them, it's like hurting children."
2. Prim and Rue are just the sweetest little things ever. I'm not sure why completely, but even before I read Hunger Games Prim always gave me a good vibe. I always liked her. And Rue is just fabulous and adorable. "Deep in the meadow, under the willow...."
3. We all love Finnick and Johanna. Man, Finnick Odair is just plain cool. You can think he's attractive all you want, but when it comes down to it Finnick is really awesome. And Johanna the rebellious little soul..... Oh we all love that girl.
4. In the end, Katniss is a good heroine: Okay, it's horrendous of me but I can never get past the fact that Katniss had a hard time forgiving her mother for her mental health problems. (Yeah a lot of people don't agree with me, but Katniss's mom didn't abandon her kids on purpose. She was seriously depressed. It wasn't her fault! :( ) But hey, we all make mistakes. Katniss is really awesome. Thanks for being the best heroine we could have asked for, dear.
5. No offense, but Peeta Mellark is in general perfect. Deny it all you want, Gale fans and shippers! But Peeta is super cool! He's really kind, sweet and giving, not just to Katniss, but to everyone! Gale himself said that he was annoyed how hard it was to hate Peeta. And what he does for Katniss is really nice, and Peeta, I know you love her a lot, but still, get a hobby. And I know you have that baking thing, and on the side you have that painting thing, but that doesn't seem to be working out for you either. So seriously. Get a hobby. But other than that, we love you! (Leave him alone, Gale fans.)
Are you excited to see it yet, guys? "Fire is catching. And if we burn, you burn with us!"
 

1 comment: