Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hunger Games Stories I Want to Know

There are some things that we don't know about in the Hunger Games. There are a few people's stories that I really want to know, though. I wonder how they got where they are, and I made up some stories about them of what I think might have happened. (Spoilers for the Hunger Games Trilogy.)
I really wonder about the redheaded Avox girl. I wonder why she was a traitor. Katniss said she looked like she was from the Capitol. She was a traitor to them. Well what did she do? This is a theory I have. She had the boy with her. Well the boy died but she didn't. So I'm thinking he must have done something worse than her. They were probably friends then he did something really bad and was going to get punished for it, maybe he was in jail or he was going to get executed, but he did something against the Capitol because he knows it's bad and she knew it a little bit but now she knows they're really bad because they locked up her friend just for a bit of rebellion. But somehow she finds out about District Thirteen. How it's still around. So she tells her friend. This is the perfect way for him to escape. So they get him out of the Capitol and they get really far. The get all the way to District Twelve. They're almost to Thirteen. Then the hovercraft finds them. He dies and she gets turned into an Avox for helping a rebel escape. That's my theory.
Then this one we don't have to think about as much, but still. How did Cinna get to where he was? Well Cinna doesn't really dress like the rest of the Capitol. And he helps Katniss with the rebellion. Maybe he wasn't a rebel, but he had rebellious thoughts. He just knew how to keep them in. He had some great fashion ideas, and when he got asked to be a stylist for the Hunger Games, he had great ideas for District Twelve. He finally got to show his rebellious thoughts when Katniss and Peeta won the Games and he could use his designs to help them rebel. Maybe that's how that went down.
Do you have any other unknown stories of other characters? I would love to hear it. Comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment