Monday, January 6, 2014

Movies :p

So I didn't tell you guys this, but on Friday I saw Catching Fire with some friends. And.....
OH. MY. GOSH. THE FEELS.
Half the time I wanted to sob my eyes out (I didn't, because the only movie I cry in is Les Mis and aaaalmost the last Harry Potter movie) and I was hugging myself and whispering to myself "Kill it, Peeta, kill it" and then at the end I was just glaring at the screen. SO. MANY. FEELS.
And I was being horrendous and distraught afterward, but my parents were going on a date and I think to make me feel better and distracted from the troubling universe of a Hunger Games fangirl my mom said she would rent Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters for me to watch while they were gone.
That helped. :)
It was more like the book than the first movie was. They're getting more accurate every time. Maybe by The Last Olympian we'll have a super good movie. The worst part was Clarisse. Not only did she not look like Clarisse except for the hair, but her character really didn't seem that much like the way she is in the book. She was still mean to Percy, but it was different. And okay, the fact that they're already sixteen is crazy. Don't they know anything about demigods? Getting to sixteen is hard enough. You're just psychotic if you think they'll be able to survive to twenty. That's seriously just weird. But I mean, I still loved it 'cause it was part of my fandom and it was still one of my stories and it was good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment