Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Big News Big News Demigods!

Guys, I was just frolicking around on Facebook.... And guess what I saw posted by a dear page I like to call Percy Jackson? Well it was a picture of the cover of The Blood of Olympus (Well, you know what I mean.... I can't wait for them to release the cover!!!) and Percy Jackson's Greek Gods.... Well what was on that cover of Blood of Olympus? ONLY THE DAY IT COMES OUT 10/7/13 OH MY GOSH GUYS ARE YOU SO EXCITED?!?! My friends want me to read The Mark of Athena and The House of Hades really badly, but I told them give me ten months. I have to wait for all the books to come out before I read the whole series.
So if you're wondering why I read the first two but not the other two... well, I wanted to read the Heroes of Olympus series, right? So I read The Lost Hero. Then I read The Son of Neptune. So that was all really great, right? Then I get to the end of the book and it says that Mark of Athena was coming out fall 2012. What? They weren't all out yet? Yeah, I stressed out about that for a few days. I didn't know what I was going to do. You see, I have a booklist; I've written out a list of books that I want to read. I had gotten to Heroes of Olympus, but I hadn't really finished it so I couldn't mark it off. But I couldn't just keep going either and read the others one by one until I had read them all. I just can't. It keeps me sane. (My sister says it keeps me insane, but she's wrong.) Luckily, there were favorite books I wanted to reread and seri that had other books in them that I had gotten, like some Nancy Drew or A Dog's Journey by W. Bruce Cameron, or ones that I didn't know existed, like the last three books in the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. So I decided to reread those while waiting for the rest of my precious series. That's why I was rereading Harry Potter, and I'm reading Nancy Drew right now. (Well that's on hold because of school, but whatever.)
But back to the point. Celebrate, demigods! The wait is... well, really, it's not almost over. But, I mean, reread Percy Jackson and eat some blue cake! It's still on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment